Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Receptionist / Administrator in Dublin West.
This is a permanent, full time role.
Salary depending on experience.
- Screening phone calls, responding or delegating to insure timely response.
- Meet and greet clients and guests in a professional manner.
- Schedule meetings, manage boardroom calendar.
- Handle day to day administrative responsibilities.
- Organisation of travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Maintaining files and registers.
- Responsible for filing, copying and scanning.
- Preparing spreadsheets and presentations in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Compiling reports in Power BI.
- Collating work sheets and reports from direct employees & sub-contractors.
- Processing worksheets and reports - detail checking and uploading to our inhouse system.
· Must be fluent English speaker and be permitted to work in Ireland.
· 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Organisational, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
· Good MS Office Skills, especially Excel.
· Excellent communication and customer care skills.
· Team player with a proactive outlook and ability to multitask.