Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Quality Team Lead in South Dublin / Wicklow.
- Provide oversight and management of elements of the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Management of specific GMP Quality Systems.
- Preparation, Management and Review of Quality documentation
- Assist in implementation of global standards and procedures into the site Quality Systems.
- Liaise with Qualified Person on daily basis to maintain the batch approval schedule and assist with all relevant documentation requirements.
- Assist, coordinate and participate in Learning Management
- Assist, train QA staff and maintain the Environmental Monitoring program.
- Lead /participate in the self-inspection program.
- Assist in Corporate and Customer audits.
- To actively support the development/implementation and continuous improvement of the Quality Management Systems.
- Assist in GMP & Continuous Improvement projects
- Actively support New Product Introductions
- Communication and liaison with and support of other departments on Quality Issues/Projects as required
- Motivation, training, discipline and appraisal of relevant Quality staff.
- Co-operate with Manager, Quality in the completion of specified projects.