Quality Food Safety Manager
Permanent Full Time Role
- Responsibility for defining the annual Q&FS objectives for the plant according to the Q&FS central strategy and guidelines.
- Ensure that the internal Q&FS Standards (GMP & HACCP, Q&FS Procedures) and the external ones (BRC /IFS /Food Law, Customers) are understood, effectively implemented within the factory and maintained up to date through periodical audits.
- Responsibility for ensuring that raw and pack materials and the products manufactured within the site are safe and conforming to the relevant specifications; that non conformities and incidents are timely managed according to company rules.
- Responsible for ensuring that at each step of the NPD/VE projects the relevant Q&FS requirements are taken into account and for verifying the conformity of the new/changed products is actually achieved at the first production.
- Promoting the culture of Quality and Prevention across the factory and be a key member of the plant management team as well as of the companies global Q&FS team contributing to drive continuous improvement.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor or master’s degree preferably in food Technology, Food Science, Biology of Chemistry
- In-depth experience of Quality in a food manufactured company of at least 5 years
- Profound knowledge of production techniques and experienced in GMP/BRC/HACCP/
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of the current food legislation and incoming food safety regulatory issues
- Experienced in risk assessment and root cause analysis and other continuous improvement tools and techniques
- High degree of fluency in English
- Strong change leader with people management skills
- Result driven team player, able to think out of the box,
- Ability to operate to strict timelines
- Ability to reason logically and to present
- Able to manage constructive discussions in conflictual situations
To Apply Please Submit CV in Word Format