Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Purchasing Assistant in Dublin 24.
Salary €40,000 plus contributory pension
Permanent full time role
Hybrid working options after 1 year of service
Attractive hours of work
- Create Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders for materials and services.
- Create and maintain delayed Purchase Orders Report, ensuring accurate dates are recorded and adhered to.
- Perform Goods Receipt and resolve queries, including wrong quantities delivered and damaged goods.
- Liaise with the Accounts department and solve queries for Invoices discrepancies.
- Liaise with the Projects and Production Departments to meet the production schedule.
- Create and maintain master records for materials and suppliers.
- Organise deliveries and collections with couriers and freight companies.
- Other duties that arise within the Procurement department.
- ERP systems (SAP is an advantage).
- MS Office particularly Excel & Outlook.
- Good numeracy skills & attention to detail.
- 2 -3 years’ experience in a similar role.