Project Accountant / ERP Upgrade
Naas - Permanent
Start Date: Oct / Nov 2019
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Project Accountant on a full time permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to work on the upgrade of an ERP system to align with a new group structure.
The successful candidate will need to have strong Analytical skills with a finance background.
Advanced Excel skills are required for this role
- Drive re-structuring of company & ensure runs smoothly & on target
- Document new structure and new process flow of business like intercompany movement, consolidations, journals ,returns ,
- Manage Change to all day to day activities banking, reporting structures accounts.
- Train an aid Finance staff on all new structure/ setup and postings flow
- Proactively investigate issues, spot abnormalities and identify control risks as well as manage administration and maintenance of existing setup.
- Aim to become a Subject Matter Expert on the finance aspect of ERP system
- Maintain process flow notes for the full lifecycle of financial transactions in the ERP & new structure.
- Develop and update testing plans and notes on new system functionality as appropriate.
- Assist in planning, delivery and review of training courses on the ERP and reporting tools functionality; produce high quality training and help material for users.
- Support the finance team with ERP, reporting tools and general excel knowledge and expertise.
Collate feedback from users, identify improvements to the systems and take the lead on smaller system developments within the finance team.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking ability.
- Must have Prior exposure to company restructuring,
complexities, variations, consolidations & handling change & all related administration to this task,
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of working both on their own and as part of a team.
- Good understanding or prior exposure to financial systems, procedures and accounting reconciliations.
- Knowledge of data modelling and data visualization tools highly beneficial
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.