Location: Dublin 15
Permanent full time, day role
Strong staff management experience
The Team Leader Production is leading, and developing the team of operators to ensure planned output, securing that legal requirements and quality standards are met, whilst ensuring HSE guidelines are followed.
The shift leader is responsible for delivering the day to day production through:
- Contributing to the vision of being employer of choice by developing and engaging employees
- Timely executing the production plan ensuring the process parameters are correctly monitors and non conformities managed according to procedure
- Enhancing and supporting the Supply Chain Excellence program by continuous improving through the use of daily tools and sustaining improvement projects
- Embedding the standardized way of working by securing that standards are being followed and deviations are identified and corrected and communicated.
- Identifying, implementing and embedding performance improvements
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure that all HSE requirements are followed according to standard.
- Ensure that the team has prescribed PPE and that they are used according to standard.
- Maintain and strengthen safety culture in production
- Ensure all quality, housekeeping and hygiene standards are followed.
- Ensure quality meets agreed quality norms and specifications and intervene if necessary.
- Performs daily checks (CCP, HACCP, metal detector etc.) and ensure all relevant documentation is up to date.
- Accurately complete all required shift documentation for compliance against BRC, ISO, IFS and site specific standards
- Ensure accurate execution of the production plan, identify and act on deviations
- Timely reporting of manufacturing orders.
- Ensure correct inventory record within production area through measurements and cycle counting.
- Alignment with logistic department
- Continuous improvement
- Develop effective teamwork in the workplace, engaging and encouraging operators to drive down waste and improve efficiency, safety, quality and environment on a day to day basis applying continuous improvement tools Secure sustainability in developed improvement projects.
- Lead, motivate, coach and develop the team.
- Secure that all people (operators and flexworkers) are trained for the task they are performing.
- Ensure regularly communication to provide the team with relevant information to carry out their shift to maximum effect
- Review team/individual performance and perform appraisals regularly to identify improvement areas and training needs.
- Conduct patrols to be able to coach and check the daily activities
- Secure that all standards are being followed
- Ensure that production disturbances are being rectified in accordance with defined process and escalated according to escalations rules
- Bachelor food technology, technical or supply chain management or demonstrated level
- Strong leader and people manager
- Several years of relevant supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Profound knowledge of production techniques and experienced in CI, GMP, BRC, HACCP manufacturing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP