Due to expansion and business growth our client is looking for a Production Manager to join their team.
- Managing all of the day to day operations from raw material intake, through production to packaging and dispatch.
- Training, leading and managing all production staff to ensure agreed production schedules are kept
- Production planning, scheduling, and staff rostering
- Strive to maintain the highest product process standards and ensure all products are produced to the highest standard
- Ensure all Health and Safety compliance, BRC standards and all relevant Food Safety Standards are kept
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years+ Production Management/Supervisory experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Proven ability to apply key continuous improvement principles in a fast-moving production environment.
- A motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of all Health and Safety regulations
- Flexible to the needs of the business
Please Submit CV in Word Format.