Job Description for Production Engineer
Our client is a fast-paced growing Manufacturing Company which is located in the Midlands. An opening has arisen within the Engineering Department.
- Assist in the execution of the production schedule.
- Report to the Engineering Manager
- Provide direct Engineering support on the Production Floor.
- Work in tandem with the Plant Manager
- Maintain a presence on the production floor to answer questions, solve problems and take steps with the Plant Manager to keep a positive flow of the production schedule.
- Involve the Engineering Manager for information and guidance to resolve issues on the production floor.
- Responsible for the floor staff that proper clocking in and out of production jobs takes place.
- Completion of bills of material.
The Engineer will be reporting directly to the Engineering Manager. This is an opportunity to establish a career in mechanical and manufacturing engineering within a rapidly expanding company.
Education & Experience
- Mechanical or Manufacturing engineering degree
- One to two years experience in an engineering role is preferable
- Adequate knowledge of the operation of pumps, diesel engines and electric motors. The Company will train the successful candidate to excel in the job.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent computer literacy skills. Our ERP System will be used daily.
- Work well under pressure and deal effectively with customers and suppliers.
- Able to multi-task between several priorities simultaneously.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Work overtime if necessary, work with a team so to maintain our production schedule and solve critical issues our customers may have.
For more information contact John on 045 888737