- Identify and develop new product development opportunities for the private label brands.
- Develop a keen understanding of the core values and target customers of retailer brands and develop product portfolios
- Monitor retail and market trends to identify high-potential product development opportunities.
- Lead product development projects from customer brief through conception, product design and development, packaging design and development and product costing.
- The Product Developer, with the full support of the company’s management and the relevant Account Manager, will work closely with and co-ordinate the efforts of all functions of the company.
- The Product Developer will be responsible for setting out critical paths to launch and working to ensure that all key milestones are met.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing products in a similar industry
- An understanding of the importance of packaging and knowledge of the technical aspects of print and packaging creation
- Experience in managing development projects from start to finish, bringing all stakeholders on the development journey.
- The ability to think critically and identify NPD opportunities based on market analysis and insight.