Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager in Co. Wicklow.
This is a permanent, full time role.
Salary up to €77,000 plus benefits
The successful candidate will manage a team of 3.
• Successfully manage all day-to-day element of the procurement process for assigned categories and initiatives.
• Lead and execute the tender management processes ensuring strong governance and compliance with public procurement obligations.
• Develop and implement procurement strategies for assigned categories and initiatives.
• Develop and implement structured execution plans to ensure the delivery of our procurement strategies.
• Identify and deliver value for money through the implementation of cost savings and continuous improvement programmes from category strategies.
• Develop close relationships with key business areas and contractors to ensure the successful delivery of category strategies and execution plans.
• Build a supplier management framework to drive contractor and supplier performance and ensure service requirements are met.
• Develop and implement strategies and solutions to grow our contractor base and develop the existing infrastructure through close collaboration and partnership.
• Develop deep insights into supplier markets to help identify opportunities to meet our long-term strategic business requirements.
•Develop and implement system improvements to minimise risk and streamline our tendering processes.
• Create a culture of cost efficiency, operational excellence, innovation, and simplification throughout our processes.
- Relevant qualification in forestry, business, procurement, or related discipline )ideally to Level 8), with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Knowledge of and awareness of procurement regulations
- Knowledge and experience of strategy formulation and the role of innovation in exploiting delivery of strategies.
- People leadership
- Customer focus
- Strategic ability
- Drive for results