Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager in Dublin 12.
This is a 3 month contract role.
salary up to €45,000.
Hybrid option available (2 days from home)
This is a stand-alone role
● Creating Purchase Orders for equipment. Placing these orders with suppliers.
● Focus on best price policy from suppliers.
● Maintain status reports for these orders.
● Approve Purchase Invoices for Accounts Department.
● Create and maintain Audio Visual Work In Progress Folder.
● Maintain the Value Engineering Work In Progress valuation model.
● Stock management of equipment in partnership with Warehouse Manager.
● Manage returned delivery dockets from sites and extract from Select stock system.
● Keep Select Database system updated with new equipment lists for Support Contracts.
● Order couriers, maintain stationary stock, canteen stock
● Fluency in English
● IT competent.
● Knowledge of TasBooks or Sage product an advantage
● Good organisational and analytical skills
● Ability to work on own initiative