• Supervision & Management of all production manufacturing personnel and maintenance personal on site (Up to 15 stafff)
• Liaise with the Factory Manager and office Staff in the planning & Implementation of production.
• Implement & Maintain relevant production maintenance programme to improve plant and cost efficiency, to include day to day operations and also annual shutdown maintenance planning. To oversee maintenance programmes to comply with Health & Safety regulations.
• Stocktaking & Quality Control- Supervision of the accurate production process of finished products through the usage of raw materials & packaging. Maintain accuracy of the inventory by doing monthly and routine stock checks.
• Flexibility to attend training courses with a view to continuous improvement.
• Previous experience in the management of staff in a production environment.
• Demonstrated ability to train, direct, and/or supervise
• Sufficient knowledge of Microsoft office such as Word and Excel.
What we offer
• An attractive compensation package with performance bonuses.
• Wellness programme with access to an Employee Assistance and a Health Screening Programme.
• Attractive career path and possibilities of further development within a dynamically growing company