Payroll Specialist – Strong Excel
Naas, Co. Kildare - Permanent
Office Based Initially, then possibility of Hybrid
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Specialist on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a strong payroll background processing a high-volume payroll.
Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
- The successful candidate with be joining a team looking after all aspects of monthly payroll for over 4500 employees
- Processing both hourly and salaried across over 150 locations.
- Responsibilities include controlling new starters, leavers, and all pay related changes for employees and ensuring accuracy of payment.
- Other key tasks include reviewing timesheets to identify and rectify errors, creating reports, submitting returns via ROS, Pension, PRSA, Health insurance, BIK, RPNs, expenses to name a few.
- Multitasking, problem solving, communication, team work, working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- The systems used are Workday, Resourcelink and Smarttime.
- This is an exciting but demanding opportunity with a very broad range of responsibilities all centralised in the one team, where all team members complete all tasks.
- Candidates must have strong Excel skills
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410