Naas - Permanent
Start Date: February 2020
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Specialist on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have experienced processing high volume payroll
Experience processing an hourly payroll would be a distinct advantage
- Maintains all payroll data on the payroll system (starters, leavers, changes of personal and salary data).
- Inputs salary adjustments, hours, holiday and sickness to be paid and checks bonus payments.
- Maintains payroll files with the data required and the list of missing data.
- Provides payroll information to Accounts on a monthly and annual basis, raises PAYE and PRSI payments.
- Checks payroll costs and balances with the relevant internal accounts.
- Ensures that all employees in the area of responsibility are paid timely and accurately according to the information on the timesheet.
- Transmits and receives data to/ from the ROS service and checks the information.
- Maintains employment contracts and distributes them when required.
- Produces and distributes statistics and reports.
- Distributes payslips.
- Calculates manual payslips and ensures payment is made.
- Raises contract termination letters to employees and issues P45s.
- Administers and reconciles pension and stakeholder pension schemes, liaising with the Company’s Pension Advisor when necessary.
- Maintains and distributes starter and training information.
- Deals with any issues regarding employee references in the area of responsibility.
- Keeps a record of holidays taken.
- Processes tax year end documentation and produce the relevant documentation for the Revenue Commissioners.
- Distributes P60 forms to employees.
- Types and sends applicants’ rejection letters as required.
- Ensures the security of any documentation and electronic data in the area of responsibility.
- Maintains appropriate backups and logs for data in the area of responsibility.
- Checks invoices for services and equipment in the area of responsibility following Company procedures.
- Maintains an efficient and well organised filing system for the department.
- Ensures that all documentation in the area of responsibility is archived orderly for the correct period and arranges its disposal at the end of the archive period.
- Minimum of 4-5 years Payroll experience
- Experience processing an hourly payroll
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience processing high volume payroll
- Strong systems and Excel skills
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan