North Kildare - Permanent
Start Date: March 2019
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Specialist on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Experience using Sage Micro pay would be a distinct advantage
- Processing end to end weekly and fortnightly payrolls using Sage Micro pay.
- Collection, calculation, filing of all payroll data received.
- Preparing payroll reports.
- Reconciliation of payroll data to ensure accurate figures.
- Creating and sending payment files to the bank online.
- Monitoring all annual leave cover for all staff and generating the relevant pay entitlement and documentation to match the annual leave.
- Submitting and maintaining revenue online revenue reports under the new PAYE Modernisation.
- Resolving employee queries in a timely manner.
- Completion of payroll preparation for each year end procedures.
- Other duties include in assisting in HR Support using the Sage HR system, reception.
- 1-2 years previous payroll experience an advantage
- Sage Micro pay an advantage
- Computer literate (MS Office);
- Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently;
- Good interpersonal skills; and
- High level of initiative, with a strong sense of responsibility
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan. Tel: 045-988500