- To accurately follow all payroll procedures and have attention to detail when performing them and other administrative duties, for a large fortnightly payroll.
- To follow all payroll timelines for daily, weekly and month end tasks, delivering your work output in the correct format at the correct time.
- To work within a team and communicate with all external and internal parties in a professional, prompt, and polite manner.
- Verifying fixed master data is correctly used in preparation of weekly payroll input files.
- Collating, issuing, and following up on payroll queries, in advance of payroll close.
- Reconciling and balancing data sets, before input into payroll system.
- Assist the payroll manager in preparation of the fortnightly payroll input file.
- Mentoring other team members on the correct payroll process to ensure consistency of data and meeting timelines.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by the payroll manager
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Previous Experience working within a payroll team (Minimum 2 years experience)
• High Attention to Detail
• Excellent Numerical Skills
• Excellent Verbal and Written English
• Strong communication, organisational and multi-tasking skills
Salary €35,000 - 40,000