Meath - Great Location from all areas of Meath, North Dublin & Louth
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000 DOE + Benefits
Key duties will include:
- Supporting Irish and UK customers over the phone and via email.
- Providing help and answers to customers’ payroll issues through identification of the problem itself, research on answers and subsequent provision of guidance.
- Guiding customers through software, enabling them to use the software effectively.
- Testing new products and product updates
- Keeping abreast of trends and changes in payroll and employment legislative areas.
- To support, guide and assist other team members in resolving customer queries.
- Strong, up-to-date Irish payroll knowledge required
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills essential
- UK payroll experience is preferable and would be a distinct advantage
- Payroll or accounts qualification would be desirable
- Strong customer focus, with proven experience working in a customer facing role
- Exceptional phone manner with ability to engage and build rapport with customers
- Flexibility to carry out a range of tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues
- Strong IT proficiency
For more information contact Mark Cosgrove on 045 988 500