Dublin 12 – Permanent
Start Date: September / October 2019
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Officer on a permanent basis.
Some exposure to HR Administration would be a distinct advantage
An IPASS Qualification and experience using Sage Micropay is also an advantage
The client is also open to candidates who wish to work part time hours
- Weekly payroll for 16 stores and weekly Head Office personnel.
- Payroll Reporting
- Compiling contracts for new staff, maintaining personnel records, dealing with regular queries from staff & managers, tracking sick & holiday entitlements. Produce monthly pension report to BOI pension administrator and maintain records of same. Participate in various HR related projects/files.
Time and Attendance:
- Administration of the Timepoint Time and Attendance system and generating ad hoc reports.
Health and Safety:
- Arranging Manual Handling with our external H&S Consultant.
- Administration of Health and Safety records.
- Recruitment of Weekly staff members by arranging recruitment notices and scheduling of interviews.
- Minute taking: Buyers Meetings/Managers Meeting and other high level meetings
- Expenditure tracking of annual maintenance contracts for Stores and Head office.
- Assist the Directors and Company Secretary with administration duties.
- 3-5 years payroll experience using Sage Micropay.
- IPASS qualified
- 2 years HR Administration experience
- Experience of working in a professional team-based office environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan: Tel: 045-988500