North Kildare - Permanent
Salary: €50,000 - €55,000 + Benefits
Hybrid Working Model
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Co-Ordinator on a permanent basis.
Experience of processing an ROI, UK and Northern European Payroll would be a distinct advantage.
An IPASS qualification would also be an advantage
- Work with our payroll provider ensuring all agreed processes and procedures for the various legal entities (namely Ireland, UK and Denmark) are executed to prepare and deliver the standard/regular monthly payrolls in an efficient, accurate timely manner. All employees to be paid correctly and on time.
- Responsible for ensuring the agreed processes and procedures that are in place with our outsourced payroll provider, internal stakeholders and external tax advisors for shadow payroll processing on a monthly basis are adhered too. Ensuring all employees have been captured, with accurate reporting. Strict alignment to agreed calendars, supporting our outsourced payroll provider running payroll efficiently, accurately and on-time.
- Build relationships with the Global Mobility Manager and external tax advisors to ensure all topics relating to the associated country legislation are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure compliance.
- Working closely with HR to investigate and resolve employee payroll queries and supporting ad hoc payroll issues in a timely manner.
- Responsibility to ensure sufficient controls and validations are in place to approve payroll vendor submissions. Ensuring accuracy and legislative compliance at all times.
- Accountable for ensuring all monthly employee benefits are administered effectively including pensions, holiday payments and all other employee related benefits via payroll.
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in payroll records working with the relevant parties. Maintains a continuous improvement approach to ensure errors are minimised and reoccurrences eliminated.
- Having an in-depth knowledge and understanding of in-country tax requirements, responsibilities, administering the tasks as, and when required, ensuring all deadlines are achieved.
- Liaises with Globality Mobility Manager for all employee’s on international assignment in Ireland/Denmark to ensure compliance with international taxes, exclusion orders and relevant tax registration as required.
- Responsible for managing, uploading and making payments as required for all statutory local government liabilities.
- Support all Adhoc payroll related requests from Finance, HR, Business/Departments, Local and Global. Local Government surveys.
- Provide input and support to various project as necessary.
- Understand the impact of Company, Business and Government changes on payroll outcome and provision.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Accounts technician / IPass / accountancy qualification, or equivalent
- Previous experience of working with an outsourced payroll provider, ideally on a global basis
- Previous experience of working for a global organisation in a payroll capacity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Initiative and self-motivated individual
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410