Dublin 12 - Fixed Term Contract
Start Date: October 2019
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Assistant for a 12 month fixed term contract.
An IPASS qualification is required for this role
Experience processing a UK Payroll would be a distinct advantage
- Working as part of a team
- Processing a weekly payroll of over 300 ROI employees
- Processing a monthly payroll for over 300 ROI & UK employees
- Dealing with third part deductions
- Pension Administration
- Revenue on-line Administration
- HMRC Administration
- Weekly management reports
- Liaising with the HR Department in relation to employee information for joiners, leavers and amendments
- Respond to all payroll queries
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Certified Payroll Technician (IPASS) or have a Diploma in Payroll Management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong MS Office skills (i.e. Excel, Word).
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve problems using a team based approach.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan