Naas, Co Kildare - Permanent
Salary: €35,000 - €45,000 + Benefits
My client is seeking to appoint a Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis.
Ideally candidates will need to have a minimum of 4 years relevant payroll experience.
An IPASS Qualification and experience using Megapay would be a distinct advantage
- Responsibility for maintaining all payroll data on the payroll system (starters, leavers, changes of data, hours, holidays, bonus, sickness, pension entitlements) for employees across all departments (circa 2,000 employees)
- Managing all payroll and compensation statutory requirements, to ensure compliance with Revenue Commissioner requirements and internal reporting needs
- Detailed knowledge of PAYE, PRSI, USC, BIK, CSO reporting, returns and interface with Revenue Commissioners
- Ensuring month-end and year-end payroll returns are completed accurately and submitted to Revenue and pension providers in a timely manner
- Responding to and resolving employee wage queries in a timely manner
- Ability to set own high standards of performance and delivering desired results to strict deadlines
- Proactively suggest ways (and challenge) to automate / streamline existing processes, reduce duplication, eliminate unnecessary admin tasks, make better use of information systems
- IPASS qualified (Level 6) or equivalent
- Qualification in business related discipline
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ payroll experience in a similar role
- Strong experience of using Intelligo Megapay system
- Knowledge & experience of Softworks and/or other Time & Attendance systems
- Experience in dealing with various salary scales and types.
- High volume experience in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively and concisely communicate with team members,
- management, external contractors, and any other key business relationships.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410