Permanent - Dublin 12
Start Date: August 2020
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Administrator on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience processing a weekly and monthly payroll.
Experience using Sage Micropay and TMS would be an advantage
Strong Excel skills are required for this role
- Responsible for the processing of weekly and monthly payroll for 200 + employees
- Calculating and entering of all amendments e.g. starters, leavers, tax certs, BIK, pension deductions, allowances etc.
- Accurately process payroll instructions received from employees - produce and check payroll reports prior to completion
- Liaising with employees regarding payroll issues.
- Strict adherence to timetables for processing payrolls.
- Processing end to end monthly payroll
- Assisting with third party deductions
- Liaise with both the Finance Department and HR team
- Ensuring compliance with Revenue under new PAYE modernisation.
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Assist with Internal and External Audit requirements.
- Mainly working from a Time Management System
- Minimum of 4-5 years Payroll experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience processing high volume payroll
- Strong systems and Excel skills 5 years + payroll experience
- Strong communication skills
- Self Starter
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Experience with Advanced Systems (TMS) is an advantage
- Experience using Micropay software is an advantage.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410