• Processing of the weekly payrolls and the uploading of same with Revenue prior to payment by bank transfer.
• BIK Calculations.
• Monthly returns/payments (i.e. PAYE/PRSI; CWPS (Pension) & Union Returns).
Accounts Payable (Part 1):
• Entering/processing of all invoices (both Creditors & Sub-Contractors) on a daily basis.
• Emailing of ‘Weekly Invoice Reports’ to Sites/Site Engineers.
• Reviewing/matching of invoices and resolving any account queries to ensure payments are made to suppliers/sub-contractors in a timely manner and observing the credit terms.
• Preparation of the Creditors & Sub-Contractors ‘End of Month Payments’ folder (incl. checking online with Revenue regarding Sub-Contractors RCT).
• Reconciling of Creditor’s Statements on a monthly basis.
• Other ad hoc duties as required.
Accounts Payable (Part 2):
• Month End procedure.
• Compiling of the ‘Contract Costing Reports’ and the issuing of same to our Site Engineers on a monthly basis.
• Assist with the preparation of VAT Returns (incl PA – Postponed Accounting)
• Previous Accounts Experience (Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.)
• Having good Excel skills is essential (i.e., Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s and Formulas etc.)
• To be able to work both individually and as part of a Team