Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Stock Controller in Dublin 12.
This is a week-to-week position to cover sick leave with immediate start. It is a part-time role (3 full days) with an approximate salary of €26,000.
The right candidate will have SAP experience.
- Stock control – updating changes to product details on SAP, enter stock received weekly onto Sap, manage the back-order list, Prepare stock reports when needed.
- Stock control –prepare a spread- sheet weekly of open orders to account managers explaining why the orders are open.
- Stock control – make sure that any other stock queries are dealt with in a sufficient manner and liaising daily with the warehouse on any issues.
- Stock control – Weekly Stock Reconciliations
- Highly organised, self-starter
- Highly motivated, personable, with excellent communication skills
- Have a Methodical and structured approach to working to strict deadlines
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.