This is a permanent Part Time Role for 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) from the office in Ballsbridge Dublin 4
- Minimum of 2-3 years Payroll Experience
- Responsible for the processing of weekly employees
- Experience processing high payroll volume
- Strong communication skills
- Liaising with managers and employees regarding payroll issues
- Strict adherence to timetables for processing payrolls
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Payroll process from start to finish
- Calculating and entering of all amendments e.g. starters, leavers, tax certs, pension deductions, additions, holiday pay, allowances etc.
- Strong computer experience including Microsoft Excel
- 3 Days/week
The successful candidate must have a proven track record either in a high volume payroll department or having worked in a payroll bureau or busy accountants practice.
IPASS Qualification is Desirable
Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
Working hours for Head Office are 8:30am – 5pm.
Benefits include 24 days annual leave (Pro Rata), contribution towards courses upon managerial approval, in-house training.