Part Time Payroll Administrator
Newbridge / Citywest - Permanent
Salary: €30,000 - €38,000 (Pro Rata)
Hours: 22.5 hour per week (3 days)
Office Based for Training, then Hybrid Option
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll Administrator on a part time permanent basis.
The candidate will be required to work 22.5 hours per week (3 days)
The role will be based in their Newbridge offices for the first six months and then after the probation period, the role will be based in their Citywest offices.
Once training and the probation period is complete there may be a hybrid option available.
- Update the time management system on a weekly basis for any changes
- Processing timesheets from the time management system to prepare excel upload for the weekly payroll
- Manage annual leave entitlement and update on a weekly basis
- First point of contact for employee to detail any queries
- Adhere to strong internal controls to ensure best practice
- Ensure payroll records maintained as required by Revenue
- Interacting with other departments within the business e.g. Finance, People Team
- Perform any ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time
- Ensure compliance with the Company policies and procedures
- Participate and engage fully in the Performance & Development Review process
- IPASS qualification or working towards same will be required
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in a payroll position is desirable but not essential
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and Outlook
- Flexibility to meet changes in working requirements
- Good team player
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410