Part Time Credit Control
Baldonnel, Dublin 22
20 hours per week
Working Full day Monday, Friday and half day Wednesday afternoon
Salary: €15 - €16 per hour
Start Date: September 2021
My client is seeking to appoint a Part time Credit Controller to work 20 hours per week.
The candidate will be required to work a full day Monday, full day on Friday and a half day Wednesday afternoon.
Strong Excel skills will be required for this role.
Set up of new customers and managing customer details, including but not limited to:
- Completing necessary credit checks and consulting credit references
- Creation of new accounts on finance system & links to operating system
- Ensuring customer details and contacts are maintained
Debt collection activities, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for approx. 150 accounts including monthly targets
- Assisting Credit Controller with remaining list as required (Approx 150 accounts)
- Liaising with salesmen and assisting with customer queries
- Chasing outstanding debts through a variety of means, and making management aware of ongoing issues
- Adhering to credit control procedures and maintaining clean records
Managing customer cashflows, including but not limited to:
- Posting and reconciling customer receipts
- Assisting with monthly direct debit run
- Tracking promised payments
Other ad hoc duties as required, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with year-end external audits
- Personable and able to work well on own initiative
- Credit Control or Customer Service experience preferable
- Good Excel knowledge (Word & Outlook also desirable)
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410