Part Time Accounts Payable
Baldonnell, Dublin 22
Salary: €35,000 - €38,000 Pro Rata
Client is looking at 5 mornings or 3 full days
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant on a permanent part time basis.
Candidates must have at least two years experience in a similar role.
The client is flexible on either five mornings or three full days.
- Responsible for high volume invoice processing using ABM Software
- Reviewing and verifying invoices.
- Ensuring all invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Liaising with Management and Suppliers to follow up queries and approvals
- Reconciliation of Vendor Accounts & Month-End Reconciliations
- Adherence to strict deadlines, providing timely, accurate information
- Working to continuously improve the payment processes of your company.
- Ensuring the correct supporting documentation is available for audits.
- Sorting, coding and matching invoices before setting them up for payment.
- Maintenance of vendor files.
- Month / quarter and year end reporting
- Monthly Electronic payment runs
- Other Ad hoc duties
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an account’s role in a fast-paced environment, preferably in the construction industry but this is not a necessity
- Experience in supplier invoice processing and reconciliations
- A thorough and meticulous nature.
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Must be flexible and adaptable to duties assigned
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410