Part Time Accounts Assistant
Based in Kinnegad, Co. Westmeath
Office Based Role
Salary Negotiable DOE
3 Days per week (This may increase to 4 days if the role becomes busier)
• Process suppler invoices on Sage and Procore
• Generate sales Invoices
• Creditor reconciliations
• Ad hoc duties as required by Financial Controller.
• Answering phone and email queries in a professional and efficient manner.
• Administration of & assisting with the planning of the works calendar
• Proof-reading Engineer’s reports and compiling reports to be sent to client
• Following up and reporting to clients on works carried out
• General administration duties relating to the department
• Assisting and working with Senior Quantity Surveyor.
• Recording and analysing vehicle mileage/keeping all vehicles up to date regarding tax cvrt.
• Recording and analysing Toll/fuel use
• Professional, friendly phone manner.
• Excellent written and oral English skills.
• Excellent Computer Skills – Outlook, Excel and Word are essential.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Organisational and Time Management Skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• Pro-Active approach.
• Experience in a similar role would be a distinct advantage
3 days per week
May increase to 4 days