Part Qualified Accountant
Maynooth – Permanent
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
Hybrid / Office Based
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Part Qualified Accountant on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience gained within Practice.
Candidates must be pursuing their professional accountancy exams.
Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
Experience of using Surf Accounts or Xero would be a distinct advantage
- Accountancy Practice experience preferably within a small/medium practice.
- Manage clients on own initiative to ensure all jobs are completed in a timely fashion to meet both client and partner/director expectations.
- Planning, execution and completion of audit exempt, audit and soletrader assignments and delivery of completed files alongside relevant partner/director for review in a professional manner.
- Working with and assisting trainee staff of the practice.
- Preparation and filing of Income Tax returns (form 11) and Corporation tax returns(form CT1) for clients of the practice.
- Minimum 2 years part qualification experience within Practice
- Computer skills especially in MS Excel and Word
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Surf/Xero an advantage but not necessary
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410