Part Qualified Accountant / Finalist
Dublin 24 - Permanent
Start Date: June / July 2019
My client is seeking to appoint a Part Qualified Accountant / Finalist on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to be studying towards a professional qualification or at Finalist stage.
Strong Excel skills are required for this role
- Supporting the month end process including analysing and posting period journals
- Preparing month end P&L reports of one subsidiary using Sage
- Timely & accurate preparation and distribution of commercial reports
- Support the Accounts Receivable & Payable teams and providing holiday relief
- Assisting with weekly payroll
- Assisting with various internal & external audit processes
- Assisting with costing and stock procedures
- Help prepare KPI reports as required by the business
- Assist in treasury matters
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations including bank recs.
- Assisting with the implementation of new ERP system (Odoo)
- Other ad hoc duties as required across multiple business functions
- Part Qualified/ Finalist Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- At least 2 years' experience in accounting (Manufacturing experience advantageous but not essential)
- Experience with relevant Accounting packages
- Ability to work in a team but also on own initiative to strict deadlines
- Advanced MS Excel preferred
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan. Tel: 045 - 988500