Part Qualified Accountant
Dublin 12 – Permanent
Salary: €40,000 + Benefits
Hybrid Working Model
My client is seeking to appoint a Part Qualified Accountant on a permanent basis.
Candidates must be studying towards professional exams.
Strong Excel skills will be required for this role.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly Management Accounts,
- Prepare monthly revenue reconciliation
- Management reporting incorporating variance analysis (monthly accounts, forecasts, budgets),
- Balance sheet reconciliations and quarterly reporting,
- Manage and reconcile Intercompany transactions monthly,
- Effective compliance with internal & external audits,
- Assist with the preparation of the annual business unit budget and forecasts,
- Consistent implementation and development of financial systems, business processes and internal controls.
- Part Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA),
- Understanding of accounting processes,
- Experience in financial ERP systems and strong Excel skills,
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Team Player & Target Driven.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410