Part Qualified Accountant
Naas - Permanent
Start Date: October 2021
Currently working from home.
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Part Qualified Accountant on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will need to have a minimum of 2 -3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong Excel skills are required for this position.
- This position will be fully remote for immediate future
- An Immediate start would be a distinct advantage
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with budgets & forecasts to guide business planning
- Interpreting & reporting financial information to aid management in business decision-making and control
- Assist with the implementation of core internal controls
- Preparation of monthly analytical review on P&L and Balance Sheet including variance explanation.
- Preparation of journals to complete month end (Prepayments/accruals)
- Involved in the preparation of the P&L Dashboard and Balance Sheet report for the group
- Balance sheet reconciliations at month end
- Provide accounting support to the AP/Cash team and responses to ad hoc requests
- Involvement in setting up and improving on accounting processes with a view to making them more efficient
- Meet key reporting deadlines on a monthly basis
- Ability to multi task and provide cross team support as required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Part Qualified accountant/Accountancy Technician (CIMA, ACCA or CPA)
- 2 - 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel knowledge and experience in spreadsheet analysis.
- Strong team working skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Some previous experience in a busy, fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines would be advantageous
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410