The role of the office manager will be to support and assist the Operations Manager in the day to day running of the Operations department ensuring the best quality of service to all customers. The Office Manager will be responsible for identifying and preventing discrepancies and helping set up control systems in accordance with guidelines and procedures.
Key Features and Responsibilities
- Support the Operations Manager
- Complete all customer handling requests received
- Provide an exceptionally high level of customer service, ensuring customer requests are processed in a professional and timely manner
- Identifying and eliminating opportunities for customers to delay payment. Reporting any issues to the Operations Manager on a timely basis
- Maintain Fleet tracking and maintenance systems.
- Raise all capex requests and obtain relevant authorisation
- Coordinate customer requirements and liaise with third party suppliers to ensure correct and appropriate delivery of service
- Supervise and monitor the credit control department, service department and accounts staff
- Manage office budgets alongside the Operations Manager producing a weekly credit report and submitting this for review to the Operations Manager
- Ongoing improvements, implementing and maintaining procedures and office administration systems
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous Experience in an office manager role essential