- Be the main point of contact for your accounts, developing and maintaining effective relationships with the customer at all levels,
- Work closely with the Sales Director & the Commercial team to ensure effective delivery of the commercial strategy,
- Commercial management of your accounts including, (but not limited to) business development, new product development, price negotiation, planning, budgeting, category marketing.
- In addition to growing existing business, a key element of this role will be new business development, whether opening new trading relations or gaining new listings with the aim of maintaining or increasing profit margin, turnover, volume, distribution and market share.
- Take responsibility for Sales Team input into key New Product Development, Sales and Marketing plans.
- An ambitious Sales Manager looking to take next step
- Very commercially aware and is interested in what the competition are doing;
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills and be able to build customer relationships and have strong networking and influencing skills;
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing and have good presentation skills;
- A good listener, able to respond to results and customer feedback;
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline