Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager in West Dublin.
This is a permanent, full time role with hybrid working options available.
Salary up to €65,000 plus benefits.
- Using deep insight and understanding of the segment you will help design new propositions to meet the needs of customers and support the achievement of core KPIs.
- Work closely with Head of Sales and Domestic Sales Manager to identify routes to market and value proposition opportunities.
- Work with digital agencies to size potential campaigns and estimate benefits.
- Development of the brand through marketing thought leadership, working with leads and agencies to deliver on our ambitions to deliver a sustainable brand.
- Identify and drive partnership opportunities.
- Develop social media strategy to deliver awareness to potential and existing customers.
- Present to key stakeholders and demonstrate strong customer and commercial insight and ability to inform and influence stakeholders to achieve segment objectives.
- Work with data and insight manager to generate insight the identifies key trends, issues and opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Working with events lead, manage a roadmap of events throughout year to deliver brand awareness at key events.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in a segment marketing role.
• Education to a degree level highly preferable
• Proven ability in developing channel strategy based on commercial requirements
• Strong reporting and analytical skills
• Evidence of working with internal and external stakeholders
• Team player with a track record of working in a highly collaborative environment with a diverse group of stakeholders.
• Able to build and nurture communities across different parts of a business.
• Highly collaborative team player who is results driven with clear insights and vision.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with technical, non-technical, and executive audiences from around the business
• Hold a full clean driving license and must have the capacity and flexibility to travel throughout the country as required