Marketing Executive Job Duties include:
- Managing written and creative content for our organic and paid digital campaigns.
- Designing strategies, email campaigns and content with a strong lead generation focus.
- Understanding the Company product suite and industry to write articles, blogs and website content.
- Working closely with external agencies to manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Attending and assisting in the organisation of company-wide marketing events.
- Development and creation of briefs for internal and external creative campaigns.
The role will primarily involve the development of our content strategy and will include managing campaigns for external agencies. You will need to use your creativity and resourcefulness to research what is needed for a particular piece of content to increase brand awareness and create leads for the sales team.
Desirable skills will include:
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing
- 3 years experience in a marketing executive role is essential.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to write high quality and creative content.
- Ability to think strategically, to anticipate and identify industry trends.
- Self-motivated, well-organised, able to work independently and target driven to meet deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
For more information contact Joanne Phelan on 045 988 500