Kilkenny - Permanent
Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
Start Date: June 2021
My client is seeking to appoint a Management Accountant on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will need to be a CIMA or ACCA Finalist and have a minimum of 3-4 years' relevant experience.
Strong Excel skills and knowledge of an ERP system will be required for this role.
- Monthly management accounts to strict reporting deadlines
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Detailed P&L analysis
- Year end audit & statutory accounts
- Co-ordination of Year End Stock Take
- Ensure integrity and performance of Integra finance system.
- Weekly management information
- Involvement in annual budget process
- Variance Analysis
- Including cost centres and by procedure
- Statutory Returns CSO etc.
- Project work
- Improving the existing information base
- Increasing the utilisation of existing ICT
- Various other ad hoc duties
- CIMA/ ACCA finalist with 3/4 years’ experience
- Strong IT skills especially Microsoft Office
- Motivated self starter, not afraid of a challenge
- Ability to interpret, analyse and summarise information in such a way for management to make decisions.
- Need to understand business processes and how to change them.
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to communicate, with an outgoing personality.
- Knowledge of an ERP system preferably Integra
- Ability to build relationships with external service providers.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410