Job Title: Management Accountant
9 Month Contract
Salary: €60,000 - €65,000
Reporting: Financial Controller
Main Purpose: To work as part of a team to ensure the day to day financial operations of the finance department are achieved and support the FC in other duties, as required.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
The following reflect the main tasks associated with your position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive.
- Timely production of management and cost management accounts, including all associated reporting, analyses and business modeling.
- Production of cost management information for the senior team and evaluating opportunities for cost reduction.
- Manage the production of annual, multi-annual and rolling cash flow forecasts together with the continuous development of these models.
- Ensure that all external reporting requirements are complied with, including CSO returns, VAT, Taxes, Intrastat, Vies and bank reporting.
- Ensure Tax compliance in all taxes and timely filing of returns.
- Preparation and analysis of the annual budget and subsequent reforecasts.
- Monitoring and review of current accounting systems, processes and existing business models in order to recommend and introduce improved methods of working. This will also include regular reviews of the information technology systems ensuring data integrity, data security, and data backup.
- Year End Statutory Reporting and Liaising with Auditors.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
- Qualified accountant with 3+ years post qualification experience.
- Industry experience advantageous but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Strong Technical Accounting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Confidence to use initiative, and to problem solve, and work as part of a team.