Dublin 11 - Management Accountant (Office based)
We are looking to recruit an Management Accountant. The role will report to the Head of Finance and working with a team of 7.
Key Roles: -
• Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labour.
• Reconcile and apply full controls of company stocks from raw material to final product.
• Preparing standard costs.
• Preparation of actual manufacturing costs and comparing actual to standard, spotting trends and suggest ways to improve.
• Making estimates of new and proposed product costs, supporting our NPD and commercial teams.
• Support the forecasting process.
• Working with the finance team preparation of weekly and monthly accounts, with particular input in cost of sales, labour and factory overheads.
• Maintain Fixed Asset register and Capital approval process.
• Analyse costs of raw materials and other supplies and create cost-benefit analyses for changing vendors.
• A key role in continuous improvement projects both within the finance team and across functions in the wider organisation.
• Other Ad hoc reporting and support to Head of Finance.
• Qualified accountant
• Min 4 years’ experience in accounting role.
• Experience with working in integrated ERP system. (Navision desirable)
• Experience in Power BI desirable.
• Advanced excel skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, management skills, strong work ethic, consensus gathering skills, organizational skills.
• Attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
• Savvy in technology and ability and drive to improve ways of working.