• Assistance with monthly management accounts preparation.
• Detailed monthly overheads and variance analysis for all companies.
• Undertaking of stock takes on a monthly basis for the group.
• Investigation, reconciliation and reporting of stock take variances.
• Matching off purchase orders to delivery dockets and acceptance of same on the ERP system for stock control purposes.
• Review and updating of Group wide stock pricing.
• Discounting of aged stocks for Group wide flash sales.
• Assistance in the year end Group audits and correspondence with Auditors regarding queries.
• Assistance with the year-end budget and cash flow planning and preparation.
• Working closely with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable on a daily basis.
• Assistance with ad hoc office duties such as account applications, customer and supplier queries.
• Ongoing company controls and procedures analysis and reviews.
• Working closely with CFO and yard manager on a regular basis.
• Supervising a busy finance department.
• Part qualified or qualified essential.
• Proficient in accounting software packages (ERP system).
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Previous stock control experience advantageous.
• Good presentational skills required.
21 Days annual leave plus public holidays