Base salary plus shift allowance
Excellent benefits package available
- Work with flexibility within the Engineering Department and in co-operation with other Departments.
- Promote lean maintenance best practices at all times within a continuous improvement environment.
- Assist in developing and improving new and existing maintenance routines within a cGMP environment.
- Carry out planned/unplanned maintenance on packaging, production and utilities equipment.
- Carry out calibration of equipment as required
- Proactively follow up on re-occurring technical issues.
- Use of the computerized maintenance management system to record in detail maintenance activities on equipment/utilities in compliance with regulatory & cGMP requirements.
- Execution of work orders as scheduled through the computerized maintenance management system SAP.
- Completion of non trade specific work as required.
- Daily reporting of maintenance activities at shift meetings, ensuring issues and open items / concerns are communicated in a timely and concise manner.
- Participate in Safety and Environmental training programmes and initiatives. Adhere to safe working practices as set out by the Safety Statement and other company safety rules.
- Maintaining compliance with site procedures and policies.
- Participate fully in any cross-functional training initiatives and mentor operations personnel at all times.
- Available to respond to ‘call out’ as per a pre-defined rota if required.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with all the departments’ customers on site.
- A suitable qualification in an electrical, instrumentation or mechanical engineering discipline.
- Minimum of an electrical or mechanical apprenticeship with a minimum of 2 years experience and or an electrical or mechanical engineering degree.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in the pharmaceutical, Medical Device or similar industry post qualification.
- Proven track record of high performance & delivering results.
- The determination and drive to sustain current best practices and the ability to identify develop and implement future best practices
- Interest in continuous improvement.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Customer service and task focused.
- Good computer skills and CMMS experience (Word, Excel, CMMS software)