Reporting to the Senior Engineer you will be responsible for maintenance service and support to the plant. To adhere to best practice implementation, ensuring the company fulfils its own targets, while ensuring the plant is kept running as an efficient unit.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair of all Electro Mechanical PLC Controlled Plant, Liquid Filling, Packaging Equipment & Process Pumps etc.
- Identify the root causes of problems and suggest process improvements for long term solutions.
- Ensure that all breakdowns are recorded in our Maintenance Software Program.
- Carry out scheduled PM’s on equipment as per schedule.
- Assist & train production staff on machine /equipment setup
- Maintain Spare Parts stock levels.
- Take an active role in new equipment installations, continuous improvements and maintenance projects.
- Responsible for ensuring a safe working environment in line with Safety Standards.
- Undertake training as and when required.
- Manage contractors on site.
- Work with other departments to ensure smooth day to day running of the organisation.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Mechanical / Electrical based apprenticeship, degree in mechatronics or equivalent.
- Min 4/5 years Maintenance Technician experience preferably in manufacturing / packing environment
- Multi Skilled technician ie Mechanical & Electrical.
- Highly motivated with proven ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in teams.
- Experience with using Lean Tools & TPM would be beneficial.
This role is a day role 37.5 hrs /week.
Please Submit CV in Word Format