- A company from the gaming industry, with offices in more than 25 countries across the world, is looking for an experienced maintenance technician for its local office in Ireland.
- The company is looking for a technician with knowledge in the installation of equipment.
- Recommend process or system modifications.
- Assist in diagnosing and finding the answers to technical problems.
- Collect and utilise data reports on equipment and systems to generate improvement initiatives to better meet customer and user demands.
- Identify and report operational and maintenance problems to prevent customer’s delays and to guarantee best performance of the machines.
- Liaise with the office local team members as well as with the back up office of the mother company, so to place forward orders for spare parts, solve out technical issues, etc.
- Ability to work independently.
- Completion of an Electrical/Mechanical apprenticeship or a two-three year college programme in engineering technology (i.e. mechanical, electrical, etc.).
- 2 years
- Extensive knowledge of the theories and principles of engineering for both electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Driving license type B
- Availability to travel due to installations
Please Submit CV in Word Format