Permanent full time
Pension & Healthcare available
Shift Role - Shift Allowances Offered in addition to base salary
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out the execution of the preventive maintenance and Condition Based program
- Providing maintenance support, entering data, updating equipment records, produce performance reports and participating in continuous improvement follow up
- Cost control consciousness
- Electrical and Mechanical trouble-shooting
- Closely monitor line and machine performance and intervene on line as soon as any deterioration in performance occurs
- As part of the technical Maintenance team, work with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations and modifications
- Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies
- Update the maintenance management system (CMMS), records of all changes, stores transactions made and work carried out
- Troubleshooting using PLC Programs
- Responsible for completion of your planned work, shifts daily input of all works onto CMMS, parts booked out of stores and control of breakdowns
- Ensure Maintenance Manager is aware of any problems on site as soon as possible.
- Trades qualification
- Mechanical/Electrical background. Main skill in Electrical / Mechanical
- Qualification in instrumentation an advantage (temperature calibrations)
- Multi-skilled / cross-skilled ethos
- Aptitude for process awareness, diagnostic / trouble-shooting experience gained in a Hi-volume environment
- Good team player that can use their initiative
- Possess relevant trade qualification.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role in regulated manufacturing environment.
- Possess mechanical and electrical maintenance experience and/or qualifications.
- Experienced in fault finding and problem solving
- Comprehensive Knowledge of high-speed mechanical systems, electrical systems, automation and PLC control systems
- Knowledge and experience in Maintenance strategy, Maintenance organisation and systems
- Attention to detail
- Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Display time and project management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Self-starter who can use own initiative and will endeavour to find improvements.