The Maintenance Manager will lead the site maintenance function in providing both a reactive and proactive maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure. Responsible for ensuring that the facilities, layout and machinery run to their maximum efficiency and out-put; this includes but is not limited to; our TPM Programme “Total Preventative Maintenance” managing breakdowns of mechanical, electrical and robotic equipment.
This role will report into the Head of Engineering
• Reporting to the Group Head of Engineering, this role is responsible for managing a team of mechanical and electrical technicians to maintain the plant and equipment to optimum operational conditions across the site.
• People management to include recruitment, training and development, performance management, succession planning with support from the HR Team.
• Ensure site compliance with regulatory, customer, environmental, insurance and safety requirements. Address audit non-conformances.
• Management of engineering budget to include labour, spares, contractors, service contracts.
• Management and control of contractors on site to ensure environmental, health and safety compliance.
• Responsible for meeting predefined KPI targets with respect to maintenance downtime, maintenance performance and overall equipment effectiveness.
• Liaise with manufacturing on capital projects from specification stage through to commissioning.
• Ensure site documentation is accurate, timely and relevant.
• A third level engineering qualification or equivalent.
• 2+ years maintenance management experience in FMCG preferable.
• The individual most possess the ability to work unsupervised, with strong leadership skills.
• The successful candidate will possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, as well as having excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to read, understand and decipher technical information in determining applicability to business processes.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal with a variety of internal / external contacts.
• Strong business knowledge and ability to interface with the manufacturing organization.
• Ability to apply Engineering principles in practical application.
Please submit CV in Word Format