Operations & Planning Supervisor
Salary: €37,000 - €47,000
- Supervise and lead all administration to ensure improved efficiency and controls while offering best in class customer service
- Produce weekly KPI reports detailing processing figures, sales movement figures and fleet KPI’s detailing the productivity and efficiency of the collection vehicles. Implement corrective actions as required.
- Supervise the collection areas domestic and commercial fleet operations, including vehicles, drivers and helpers. Includes supervising driving hours, Working Time Directive, and RSA/driving hour’s legislation. Ensure that the size and nature of the fleet is such that it is capable of servicing customer requirements in the most cost effective manner.
- Scheduling of work rotas to ensure that logistics, operational and annual leave needs are met. Ensure all personnel are fully trained for their role and that all work completed is in accordance with Health & Safety guidelines and practices. Ensure that any accidents are dealt with in a prompt and thorough manner, and implement and resultant corrective actions
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong management experience essential
- Must be MS Office proficient and possess good IT skills
- Team player with ability to work on their own initiative
- Be flexible and prepared to work in any required areas