Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator in Co. Dublin.
This is an office based role with some travel required. No remote work options.
Permanent, full time role.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Salary up to €45,000 DOE. plus pension after 6 months.
- Ensuring consistent, effective and quality service delivery
- Managing and leading relevant staff
- Providing knowledge, experience and advice to support staff in their role
- Ensuring support staff have the skills and knowledge to deliver a quality service to customers on a consistent basis
- Implementing best practice support and coaching others to achieve these standards
- Coordinating the effective, professional day to day running of services
- Creating a productive and supportive team within the logistics area
- Providing cover for other colleagues in their absence
- Ensuring the smooth running of the out of hours services in accordance with customer commitments
- Managing resources (incl. financial, facilities, equipment and staffing)
- Working with staff, customers, other sections within the company and the management team to find the best possible solutions to issues arising
- Contributing to budget development and monitoring ongoing outcomes
- Preparing management reports as required on a regular basis
- Implementing the company’s quality systems (ISO etc.)
- Have a full clean drivers licence
- Strong leadership skills
- Capacity to problem solve and work independently
- A proven ability to lead, coach and support a team of people to achieve quality based outcomes
- Proven ability to communicate professionally and effectively in both written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build effective relationships both within and outside the organisation
- Experience in initiating, embracing, driving and managing positive change
- Good organisational skills
- The knowledge and skills to use computers and related technology efficiently
- Flexible attitude and a willingness to embrace change and support colleagues