Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator role in Co. Kildare. This is a permanent, full time role and a great opportunity for someone looking for a role closer to home.
The role reports to Operations Manager.
- Production planning, as directed by Operations Manager.
- Ensure orders are dispatched OTIF.
- Responsible for managing freight costs and working with other team members as necessary, to reduce freight incoming, outgoing, and inter-site freight costs to a defined targeted amount.
- Generate all export shipping documentation.
- Liaise with all export shipping agencies.
- Be the point of contact for all third-party hauliers in use.
- Ensure stocks are controlled and counted as required.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure queries are followed up and concluded.
- Schedule goods in for site.
- Assist with creating domestic dispatch dockets, as needed.
- Support to warehouse staff across both sites, as needed.
- Oversee warehouse functions across both sites.
- Review and develop freight related KPI’s.
- Generate weekly / monthly performance metrics.
- Schedule freight out domestic/exports, liaising with office team.
- Previous logistics, production, or operational experience essential, ideally in a pharma, food or packaging role.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with other people.
- Computer literate essential. SAP Business One knowledge preferred but not required.