Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Logistics Administrator in West Dublin.
This is a permanent, full time role.
Fully office based
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
• Facilitate the shipping of vehicles from one destination to another
• Arrange shipping, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
• Coordinates collection & delivery
• Prepares loads for shipment
• Takes steps to avoid quality control issues
• Makes sure storage capacity is kept at optimal levels
• Manages activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
• Oversees inventory of vehicles
• Continually reviews shipping costs, transportation rates.
• Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
- Problem-solving skills,
- Decision making ability,
- Organisational skills,
- Procedural mindset,
- Ability to prioritise,
- Understanding of quality management principles,
- Attention to detail,
- Ability to analyse data and understand connections,
- Experience in logistics management preferred.