Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Logistics Administrator in West Co. Dublin.
This is a permanent full time role.
Salary up to €35,000 plus yearly bonus.
• Provide administrative and communication support within the team.
• Manage on site suppliers to achieve high level efficiencies.
• Build strong buyer relationships.
• Manage vehicle sales process.
• Carry out return vehicle inspections.
• Carry out weekly stock management.
• Updating web-based applications.
• Deal with internal customer queries.
• Undertake any reasonable role related duties which may be required from time to time.
• Hold a full clean driver’s license for a minimum two years.
• A good knowledge of all makes of commercial and passenger vehicles.
• A good understanding of vehicle logistics and inventory controls
• Strong numerical aptitude with an extremely high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
• A high level of IT literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• A flexible approach, willing to carry out a variety of tasks/ activities as requested and be prepared to work additional hours as may be necessary from time to time.
• Be a team player and actively participate in shared objectives.
• Have the drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to work towards team goals.
• Ambitious, energetic, and motivated with the ability to learn and adapt to new challenges.