Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Lettings and Property Manager in Co. Dublin.
Hybrid working options, the role will involve some traveling to properties around Dublin.
Salary up to €40,000 DOE, plus company car.
• Liaise with the Head of Asset Management in relation to the management of rental income from new lettings, renewals and rent reviews
• Conduct viewings of properties to let
• Gather and review references & ID from prospective tenants
• Create leases and arrange utility transfers
• Conduct periodic, move-in and move-out inspections
• Respond to phone and email queries from tenants in a swift manner
• Upkeep of our database
• Assist with credit control
• Assist with maintenance issues reported
• Liaise with other external Agents
• Coordinate upgrade works, furnishing and fitout of properties
• Liaise with in-house maintenance team as well as external contractors in relation to the resolution of issues
• Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively to provide quality seamless service
• Liaise with the RTB and housing bodies, local authorities etc.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas
• Other ad hoc duties as required
Experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of landlord and tenant legislation
• Experience handling complaints and resolving issues
• Full driver’s license
• Must be flexible and adaptable
• Self-motivation and attention to detail are essential
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong communication skills required
• Proven customer and organisational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required
• PSRA ‘C’ license