· Document Management System - open new files and maintain existing files.
· Draft and redraft documentation using advanced features of Microsoft Office.
· Deal with partners and solicitors on a proactive basis- communicating any problems which may arise and suggesting solutions to overcome them where suitable.
· Manage & organise partners & solicitors on all aspects of their diaries to include diary management
· Take telephone messages and manage client relationships.
· Filing & general administrative support, to include archiving.
· Good standard of Leaving Certificate, with a recognised Secretarial course.
· Strong typing skills
· Minimum of 3 years legal secretarial experience in a corporate law firm.
· Fast accurate Digital Dictation
· Professional manner and approach.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Flexible attitude.